- 25g carbs
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Electrolyte and vitamin blend
- Designed to fuel your performance
Created for instant energy, this fuelling1 formula combines maltodextrin and fructose with an electrolyte and vitamin blend for an all-in-one energy gel — helping you get the most from your body.
Batch tested by Informed-Sport, our Energy Gel Elite has been tested for naturally occurring banned substances by LGC’s world-class sports lab in line with the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) guidelines, and is officially safe for professional athletes of all levels.
Packed with 25g of carbs, in a 3:1 maltodextrin to fructose ratio, it provides the fuel1 you need to succeed — in the gym, track, or on the pitch.
And, we’ve included an electrolyte and B vitamin blend that will help you stay fighting fit, while reducing tiredness and fatigue2,3 — so that you’re ready to take on any challenge, feeling your best.
1. Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle. This beneficial effect is obtained with the consumption of carbohydrates, from all sources, at a total intake of 4g per kg body weight, at doses, within the first 4 hours, and no later than 6 hours, following highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle.
2. Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
3. Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
Orange: Water, Maltodextrin, Fructose, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Electrolyte Blend (0.6%) (Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Lactate, Magnesium Carbonate), Gelling Agent (Cellulose Gum), Natural Flavouring, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), B-vitamin Blend (0.01%)(Niacin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Vitamin B12).
Serving Size – 1 sachet (50g)
|Per 100g||Per Serving|
|Energy||853 kJ/201 kcal||426 kJ/100 kcal|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|of which saturates||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrates||50 g||25 g|
|of which sugars||13 g||6.3 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g|
|Salt||0.30 g||0.15 g|
|Per 100g (%RI*)||Per 50g (%RI*)|
|Thiamin||0.6 mg (54%)||0.3 mg (27%)|
|Riboflavin||0.8 mg (58%)||0.4 mg (29%)|
|Niacin||9.6 mg (60%)||4.8 mg (30%)|
|Vitamin B6||0.8 mg (58%)||0.4 mg (29%)|
|Vitamin B12||1.6 µg (64%)||0.8 µg (32%)|
|Potassium||132 mg (6%)||66 mg (3%)|
|Calcium||10 mg (10%)||5 mg (5%)|
|Magnesium||20 mg (6%)||10 mg (3%)|
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)