Our Vitamin B Plus tablets deliver a higher level of each B vitamin compared to our regular Vitamin B tablets, along with the addition of choline — making them all the more effective when it comes to helping you hit your daily requirements.
What are the benefits of Vitamin B Plus?
These essential vitamins will help you stay fighting fit, with vitamin B12 helping to reduce fatigue and B6 supporting your immune system so you’re able to tackle each day feeling your best.2,3 This is super-important when it comes to staying on track with your fitness routine too.
Vitamin B Plus Ingredient Breakdown:
Thiamine: supports normal heart function, as well as your metabolism and nervous system.4
Riboflavin: this antioxidant helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue, as well as maintain normal vision and skin.5
Niacin: supports normal psychological function, metabolism and reduces fatigue.6
Vitamin B12: has a key role in cell division, red blood cell formation, and supports the immune system.7
Biotin: important for the maintenance of normal skin and hair.8
Pantothenic Acid: helps to keep your mental performance in check, as well as reduce fatigue.9
Vitamin B6: can help to regulate hormones and supports the nervous system.10
Choline: plays an important role in metabolism and liver function.1,11
1. Choline contributes to normal homocysteine and lipid metabolism.
2. Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
3. Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
4. Thiamine contributes to normal function of the heart, normal functioning of the nervous system and normal energy-yielding metabolism.
5. Riboflavin contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and contributes to the maintenance of normal vision and skin.
6. Niacin contributes to normal psychological function, normal energy-yielding metabolism, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
7. Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division, contributes to normal red blood cell formation and contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
8. Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and hair.
9. Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
10. Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and the normal function of the nervous system.
11. Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function.